Review of MyHotBook.com

The following is a review on MyHotBook.com and a GUIDE on how to use it properly!

First MyHotBook.com is the site I've had most success on. Simply because they allow you to try it for free without paying. Also they have the largest database of users. Not like other Dating/Hookup sites (Whom I wont mention. Who mostly have a male users. By the time you message a chick, she's already been messaged by a ton of guys. This simple isn't the case when it comes to MyHotBook.com there's a good even ratio of Women and Men.

Secondly, it's not a dating site per say.. More of a hookup site. I defiantly like that because like any other guy. I like to get down to business right away. I don't have time for dates and all that other crap. I've fucked all the girls I've met on here the first day I met them, except one( she looked nothing like pics).

Third, it's FREE. There's a trial membership that doesn't need a credit card. But, I myself am a full paying member because it's cheap and defiantly worth it. There's a lot of features unlocked also, you save way more time and money doing this than conventional dating. I mean cmon... Meeting girls in public is always a drag, and you never know if they're down to fuck.


Here's what you do:

Step 1. Sign Up for a free membership at MyHotBook.com, make sure you use your real info. You'll have to verify your email later. Don't worry this info wont show up in google or anything like that. It's private and discreet.

Step 2. Upload pics, at least five pictures. They can be face shots, body shots, cock shots, or whatever floats your boat. I myself have pictures of me with other girls. Without going into a long drawn out explanation on why this is a good technique. In short women want a guy other women want. But if you don't have any. Meet chicks on here and get pics with them.

Step 3. Write something about yourself. This is optional. I didn't because, I've personally watched chicks login to MyHotBook and look for guys. They always go straight to the pictures. So I didn't bother with this step. But who knows? It could help.

Step 4. Bring up the browse feature and search for women in a 100 mile radius. It should return a huge list of hotties

Step 5. Write one generic message in wordpad or notepad. Basically saying you're in the area and you'd like to hookup, in a short paragraph. Copy this message and send it to every girl on the browse list. It'll take a long time and you'll probably never get through the list. Especially since women are constantly joining.
NOTE: This is a numbers game, don't be shy. The more you message the more you message. The better your chances are. I know paying members can send unlimited messages daily. If you're a cheap ass you can get away with sending a couple a day. But you wont be getting laid every night by a new girl unless you're sending out about 10 a day.

Step 6. Wait for a reply. Never message a chick twice. Once you get a reply that means they're interested and that's the ones you focus on. There's so many women on MyHotBook, no need to waste time with ones that aren't down to fuck.

Step 7. Get their instant messenger info or they're cell so you can text. I noticed it's much more efficient to IM and TXT 10 girls at once, so multitask. 


Step 8. Setup a meeting. I usually have them come to my place for a couple drinks or something along those lines. I never take them to lunch or dinner because there's to many. I personally can't afford it. Maybe if I where only meeting one or two a week I could.

So there you have it. Using this method is how I've managed to hookup with nearly 20 girls a month. Please post your success or any comments you have.

9 comments:

  1. Jay in Road Island11:56 PM

    great site and great guide to boot. fucked a hot little asain girl last week. im thinking about becoming a full member now that i know about your messaging trick. your right its all about numbers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous9:54 AM

      Just wondering, how did to contact the girls if you weren't premium? It doesn't let me send or read their messages!

      Delete
  2. Anonymous8:14 AM

    I tried your method. I went ahead and signed up so I could send unlimited messages. I've already hooked up with 2 little college hotties. This is so much easier than going to the club.. i love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:21 PM

    where do you sign up? it just giving revewes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:28 AM

    is it free to upload pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous4:48 PM

    I love the hot book im 5.11 190 sandy blnd hair workout daily easy going good looking from newark,ohio call me I want a pretty happy go lucky girl(7407085364)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous4:24 PM

    Want to hook up without all the bullshit drama and head games

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous12:58 AM

    how i can come in?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous10:53 AM

    hi,i m single ready to mingle with any girl

    ReplyDelete